Laura from Roses and Vellum nominated me for a Very Inspiring Blogger Award:
It made me very happy and am honored that my little wedding blog made her top list. In turn, I would like to nominate Erika at Twilight Thrift. She has an Etsy shop as well but her vintage finds are beautiful.
In honor of my nomination, I will share 5 random facts about myself:
1. I adore Arrested Development. It is the greatest show ever made.
2. I rarely read adult novels. Maybe it is because I am Children's Librarian. The last I read was J.K. Rowling's A Casual Vacancy (which I enjoyed), and which I only read because it is J.K. freaking Rowling and the woman is a goddess. Her? I mostly read YA and middle readers. Although I will say that my favorite author aside from Harry's creator is Shaun Tan. If he wasn't gay, lived all the way around the world, and I wasn't head over heels for my beau, my life would be different.
3. Pierogi with plain Greek yogurt is amazing. I eat it for dinner most nights.
4. I actually have 2 Master's degrees. One in Children's Literature and one in Library Science. It is my life's goal to earn a PhD. At some point. In something.
5. I am a music snob. I marched drum corps for a couple years with the Spartans Drum and Bugle Corps. I loved it, I miss it. I even have gold medal. But it is a huge part of how I developed as a person and is why I will be walking down the aisle to our corps song: Fire of Eternal Glory (here it is performed by Phantom regiment in 1993--which is the best rendition of the song EVER).