But, if it is not popular enough this year...they might not run for 2014...
So, spread the word!
THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION IS COPIED DIRECTLY FROM THEIR WEBSITE:
THE FIRST ANNUAL STEAMPUNK CRUISE! EXPERIENCE THE ADVENTURE!
Imagine boarding Royal Caribbean’s fair vessel, The Navigator of the Seas as she sets sail for the magnificent Western Caribbean for our First Annual Steampunk Cruise and High Seas Ball, to include appearances, workshops and performances from the most reknowned Steampunk Writers, Speakers Artists and Musicians in the Steampunk World today!
March 16-23, 2013
Your Attendance is Requested!
Ship departs from New Orleans and sails to Grand Cayman, Jamaica and Cozumel. 7 Days of Steampunk Music, Metal and Lace on the high seas….
SPEAKERS|/ MUSICIANS/ ARTISTS/ EVENTS
· The Steampunk Duchess Of Nola High Seas Ball
· The Chrononauts Parade
· The Magnificent Captain’s Formal Night on the Navigator of the Seas
· Performances by Hellblinki in the exquisite Shipboard Ixtapa Lounge
· Performances by Unwoman under the stars
· Appearances by the infamous Mary Robinette Kowal, Writer and Puppeteer
· Appearances by the renowned Author GD Falksen
· Readings with award winning Author Jay Lake
· Mind-bending Steampunk Confabulations on everything from Steampunk History, to the Future of our Past
· Steampunk Film Festival sharing some of the best Steampunk Movies and shorts
· Ballroom Dance class and Dance Attitudinal workshop
· Sunset Sail Aways of Romantic Splendor
· Dinners in the magnificent three tiered Formal Dining Room
· Late Night Rendezvous on the top deck all glass wrap around Viking Crown Lounge
· Tea Get Togethers as you step back in time in the Dungeon Dance Club
· The Steampunk Cruise Craftroom Extravaganza Gatherings
· The Great Mad Scientists Monologue Competition
· Vintage Bathing Suit Contest Deck-side as we sail out to sea…
· Pipe and Brandy after dinner in the Connoisseurs Club (cost not included)
· Formal Portraits in your Costumed Best with amazing backdrops and green screen.
· Cocktail Party with Prizes for the weeks best! Prizes, Swag and so much more!
· Optional High Tea excursions in Jamaica and Grand Cayman ( Add on cost)
· And much more to be announced!
Gear up for adventure, right onboard—with plenty of tie left for relaxation, fine dining, and beautiful ocean views. The incredible Navigator of the Seas® is home to an array of innovations that give you whatever type of vacation you desire. Climb a rock wall that overlooks the sea, or challenge yourself on the basketball court, ice-skating rink or mini-golf course. Achieve perfect zen, poolside or at the relaxing VitalitySM Spa. Liven up your nights on the Royal Promenade, with parades, dancing, and duty-free shopping deals. And bring along some friends—with spacious public areas, enhanced staterooms, and a spectacular three-story dining room, this ship has room for your whole crew.
DINING OPTIONS- Our Group will be seated in Late seating unless you request otherwise. This will allow you to participate in all of our events!
* Main Dining Room with complimentary, multi-course dining for breakfast, lunch and dinner
* More complimentary options including Windjammer Café, Jade Sushi and Asian-fusion cuisine, Café Promenade for coffee and pastries/snacks, and room service*
* Chops Grille Steakhouse and Portofino Italian restaurant, where for one low cover charge you can choose any items off the menu from appetizer to dessert*
* Casual dining and snacks at Johnny Rockets and Ben & Jerry’s Ice Cream*
*Late night service charge applies to room service orders between midnight and 5:00 a.m. Additional charges apply for specialty dining venues. Specialty beverages, beer, wine and soda are charged separately and are offered at current bar menu prices.
* Complimentary Broadway-style entertainment in the Main Theater
* Complimentary ice-skating shows in Studio B
* 9,623 square foot Vegas-style Casino Royale® with 292 slots and 17 tables
* 15 bars, clubs, and lounges that never have a cover, including Boleros Latin-themed lounge and Two Poets Pub
* Variety of name-brand, duty-free shopping on the Royal Promenade including jewelry, perfumes, apparel and shopping for teens and kids
OMG. I CAN'T WAIT!